Anchor builds investment tools for the new generation of traders. Our mobile application enables cryptocurrency and stock trading in a unified experience. We are based in San Francisco, CA but proud to be hiring remote engineers in all timezones. We are backed by top Silicon Valley investors including Y Combinator.
We are looking for a Product Designer to join our growing design team. Our focus is to create world-class experiences for our customers. We pride ourselves in rethinking established paradigms and bringing creative solutions into existence in the financial space.
Our product designers take a product, feature, or experience from ideation to production. This includes vision setting, designing solutions, prototyping, bringing along cross-functional teams, overseeing implementation, and collaborating with designers, engineers, and leadership.
As a Product Designer, you will be one of the direct driving forces working to enable financial freedom for all our customers.
- Work in a small team to iteratively improve user experience
- Take new features from ideation, to prototyping, to user testing, to production
- Design mobile experiences that are simple and intuitive
- Participate in regular design reviews where you’ll seek out specific feedback on your designs and incorporate relevant feedback
- Execute on the product roadmap and help define product strategy
- Daily collaboration with Engineering and Product
- A passion for turning complex problems into simple and engaging experiences
- Outstanding UX ability, visual design and product thinking for mobile apps
- Experience applying research, usability tests, and metrics to inform design decisions
- Comfort with an iterative design process that includes accepting and acting on feedback
- Competence in relevant design and prototyping tools
- Strong collaboration and self-management skills
At Anchor, we are building a company and culture where everyone can produce their best work. To achieve this, we are creating an environment that is inclusive of diverse backgrounds and encourages a sustainable work-life balance.
Some of our benefits:
- Competitive salary and equity
- Fast paced work environment with a unique opportunity to assume significant responsibility
- Paid health care, complete work from home setup, and fitness reimbursements
- Flexible hours and remote working